|Hiring Organization||Flatiron Construction Corp|
|Post Name||Accounting Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in finance or accounting preferred.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 25 To USD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Dallas, Texas, United States 75201|
Great opportunity to join an industry-leading organization that is at the forefront of developing innovative solutions to build critical infrastructure projects. This person will manage the accounting and financial administrative activities on one or more projects.
What you will be doing
- Manages the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports, together with the yearend, audit schedules, cost reports, and reconciliations and management reports.
- Provides financial analysis and interprets financial data and statements in order to make recommendations to management.
- Assures that the subordinate ledger reconciles with the general ledger in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assists with updating budgets and cost controls including cost allocations to departments or project segments.
- Provides documentation supporting the accuracy and integrity of financial statements.
- Performs additional assignments per management’s direction.
- Ensures adherence to financial policies, procedures, and internal controls.
- Manages the accounts payable and accounts receivable along with the associated payment and collection efforts and detailed records.
- Manages the company’s imprest accounts, checks preparations, and obtains authorized signatures.
- Assists in managing project and/or District asset inventories.
- Assists in managing project and/or District payroll and certified payroll processes.
- Maintains knowledge of the Company’s values and strategic plan.
- Supports published corporate policies.
What we are looking for
- 5+ years of finance experience or training in the construction industry required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or accounting preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Management skills required. Ability to delegate tasks appropriately and clearly communicate expectations with staff.
- General understanding of the construction industry and project accounting.
- Understands state and local requirements concerning sales/use tax.
Why work for us
Some of the benefits you may be eligible for as an employee are:
- Comprehensive compensation package and paid time off program
- Industry-leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison, and/or Provincial Medical
- Wellness benefits & Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
We are an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.