|Hiring Organization||Freddie Mac|
|Post Name||Accounting Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 25 To USD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Work From Home|
Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment? Are you a self-starter that also enjoys working in a team atmosphere? Freddie Mac Accounts Receivable (FMAR) Cash and Collections team is looking for an Accounting Associate to join our team. We are looking for someone who is a fast learner, comfortable with numbers, and a good communicator. Apply Now!
- Being a shared service, we provide cash processing support for various business areas across the corporation.
- We set up payment instructions for several Single Family departments.
- We are responsible for processing daily and monthly cash activity across 10 business lines.
- We work with internal and external customers to resolve any inquiries.
- Timely and accurate processing ensures our activity meets the deadlines and standards set forth by Internal Audit and Corporate Finance.
In this role, you will be an integral part of the Cash process and will be expected to:
- Execute timely and accurate setup of payment instructions.
- Identify and post cash receipts.
- Perform reconciliation and analysis.
- Provide audit support as needed.
- Collaborate and communicate with internal/external business partners.
- 1-2 years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Ability to work remotely and in the office.
- Accounts Receivable experience preferred.
Keys to Success in this Role:
- Strong attention to detail
- Critical thinking.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a team environment.
Current Freddie Mac employees please apply through the internal career site.
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative, and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with differing abilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC.