|Hiring Organization||Union Bank|
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant|
|Qualification||Bachelors or Associates’s degree preferred.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 18 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90071|
Are you passionate about creating an exceptional client experience?
Discover your opportunity with Union Bank®, a division of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. At Union Bank, we have our clients’ best interests in mind and draw on more than 160 years of experience to understand their distinct needs to tailor our solutions.
We’re part of 180,000 colleagues around the globe striving to be the world’s most trusted financial group, knowing that trust starts with a culture of putting people first and empowering you to achieve your potential.
Join Union Bank, where being inspired is expected and creating results is rewarded. Intrepid provides M&A, capital raising, and strategic advisory services to entrepreneurs and middle-market companies in various industry sectors. Our heritage breeds a culture that embraces teamwork, tenacity, and creativity to help our clients win big.
We believe that every company has an entrepreneurial passion that drives it and a story that defines it. Our team delivers results through skillful positioning and relentless execution. Based in Los Angeles, Intrepid augments its international capabilities through its active participation in Oaklins, an exclusive global alliance of M&A advisory firms.
- Manage all incoming calls and assist incoming visitors.
- Perform administrative and office support activities such as overseeing conference room calendars, maintaining files, and other ad-hoc projects.
- Open the office every morning at 8:00 a.m. and maintain all areas of the office, including, but not limited to, reception, kitchen, conference rooms, huddle rooms, production, and all storage space.
- Process business expenses.
- A positive attitude, collaborative spirit, creative mind, and strong work ethic.
- Self-motivated, problem-solver, and a good communicator with the ability to multitask.
- Effective writing, editing, proofreading, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Bachelors or Associates’s degree preferred.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.