|Hiring Organization||Brown Brothers Harriman & Co|
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 20 To USD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10005|
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges.
We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens, and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution.
Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being. If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you
Join us as an Administrative Assistant
Brown Brothers Harriman is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to join our Capital Partners Private Equity team. In this role, you will support 5-6 Senior Executives with all administrative duties.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating business travel, including booking flight/care/hotel arrangements, processing expense reports in the expense reporting system, and making updates to arrangements as needed
- Maintaining individual and group calendars, including scheduling meetings and conference calls in Outlook and Zoom
- Assisting with meetings in the office, including but not limited to managing invitations/confirmations, room reservations, logging / receiving guests, room preparation, ordering and arranging food/beverage, travel support for guests, confirming A/V needs, meeting materials preparation, etc.
- Supporting executives as liaisons to corporate systems and functions including IT, compliance, etc.
- Working with the Administrative Assistant team on projects, to back each other up, etc.
- Supporting a handful of group corporate events with planning, research, reservations, coordination, etc.
- Supporting other administrative tasks, as needed, including occasional FedEx, document preparations, data entry, answering phone calls/taking messages, etc.
- At least 2-5 years of experience in Administrative Assistant / Executive Assistant roles
- Proficiency required in business appropriate systems, including but not limited to MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), travel systems (Concur), internet, Opentable/Resy, etc.
- Must be dependable, organized, detail-oriented, possess comfort while multi-tasking, and show strong follow-up skills
- Ability to interact and work closely with team members in a busy environment under pressure
- Excellent communication and interrelationship skills
- Must take initiative, be open to learning and taking on new tasks
- Professional demeanor and appearance in all settings – ie, in person, phone, zoom, etc.
- Maintain compliance with corporate privacy and confidentiality standards
- Finance experience is a plus, but not mandatory
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information, and experts across all business areas
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.