Senior Financial Analyst
|Post Name||Senior Financial Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 35 To USD 40 Per Hour|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77001|
AWS is seeking an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to lead the reporting and analytics for AWS Support (one of the largest AWS Services). The successful candidate will help grow the organization by providing financial stewardship, analysis of financial and operational performance metrics, P&L management, and support for forecasting and planning.
The candidate will also be responsible for building and developing the tools and instrumentation necessary to address business opportunities, drive manual process automation, continuously improve internal controls, and build relationships across the AWS Support business.
Key job responsibilities
- Lead business modeling, financial analysis, and ad hoc examination of business metrics and trends.
- Develop new performance metrics to strategically manage the business.
- Facilitate financial review meetings with senior leaders and work with business managers to drive effective execution.
- Implement the controllership and governance structure and early warning systems needed to manage execution risk.
- Build and maintain in-depth knowledge across key business areas by staying current on initiatives, challenges/opportunities across the business.
- 5+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
- Strong communicator (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently and through ambiguity
- Proficiency with SQL & Microsoft Excel to pull data and create advanced financial models
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to challenge or influence senior company leaders
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload; effective multi-tasking skills vital
- Proven ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status.