Aquaculture Farm Worker
|Hiring Organization||Tara Specialists|
|Post Name||Aquaculture Farm Worker|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 15 To CAD 16 Per Hour|
|Location||Dieppe, New Brunswick, Canada E1A 2E5|
Oyster Kings, a company that cultivates millions of oysters a year and sells to markets around the world, is currently seeking energetic individuals to join its growing team. They operate from a brand-new facility located in a beautiful pristine bay in Richibucto Village.
About the role:
- The Aquaculture Farm Worker is part of a team that ensures the oysters that are
- Shipped to our customers meet all our quality standards. The
- Farmworker reports to the Production Manager.
- Assist the boat captain in daily chores on the water.
- Work around and with mechanical equipment
- Clean and sort oysters
- Grade oysters by size either manually or mechanically
- Work in the Plant to assist production when required
- Clean work area at end of shift
- Must be organized and able to work as part of a team
- Must be able to multitask
- Must be able to count
- Must be able to concentrate without distractions
- Must be able to work on a small craft or floating platform
- Must have an excellent sense of smell
- Must be able to stand for a long time
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada
- Previous work experience in a similar environment is considered an asset.