|Post Name||Inventory Manager|
|Qualification||A four-year bachelor’s degree in inventory management|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 3500 To USD 4500 Per Month|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States 60642|
The Inventory Manager is accountable for purchasing, receiving, and distributing of products through the execution of standard operating policies and procedures. Achieves financial objectives by managing key metrics, identifying opportunities, and developing action plans for improvement.
Manages the account’s product inventory, procurement processes, and, ordering and monitoring product inventory levels, to enhance key business metrics and ensure client product needs are met.
Responsible for ensuring prompt, pleasant, and complete service is provided to internal and external contacts needing product or information. Supports the Service STARS culture and safety leadership in the account to provide a positive workplace.
- Provides oversight and direction on inventory levels in the field and at distributors
- Procures products by setting a purchasing schedule, coordinating with vendors, and utilizing the available tools to create purchase orders.
- Ensures schools and distributors have accurate par levels of product, inventory level, and proper product set-up in the inventory system.
- Enforces food safety requirements through First-in, First-out (FIFO) product rotation, managing date codes, and ensuring temperature requirements are met.
- Controls inventory levels and product cost by coordinating/conducting physical counts (frequency TBD) and working closely with the Senior Procurement Manager to resolve inventory overages and shortages.
- Optimizes inventory by managing, analyzing trends, and improving product days-on-hand, client fill rate metrics, and other key product metrics.
- Works closely with the location management team and regional support team to continuously improve operations.
- Participates and fulfills objectives and initiatives from Headquarters
- Performs other procurement, administrative, and/or operations duties as required.
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Manage third-party production kitchen ordering and inventory ensuring efficient operation and meeting site needs
- Manages proprietary product and inventory databases
- Monitor site needs cross-referenced with menu forecasting to reduce food cost and overproduction
- Ensure HACCP and safety standards are followed at all times
Monitors in-bound and out-bound inventories of food and supplies to ensure efficient storage and utilization of products. Tracks reconcile, and orders product inventories for the account to effectively manage out-of-stocks, out-of-date products, and weeks-on-hand to fulfill client needs.
Communicates with affected managers and front-line personnel regarding any voids, delays, or other product changes that may affect a client’s delivery as well as discuss alternative product needs to be required to meet client demand.
Communicates with vendors as needed to ensure timely delivery of ordered products and equipment. Owns and fosters effective communication at all levels of the organization. Performs other procurement, administrative, and/or operations duties as required.
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunities and be free to participate in all aspects of the company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing – a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work – our focus is on helping you reach your full potential.