|Post Name||Junior Architect|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related design field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 3500 To USD 4500 Per Month|
|Location||Dallas, Texas, United States 75201|
CallisonRTKL seeks a Junior Architect to join its Commercial practice area located in Dallas, Texas. As a team member, you will be a part of a highly collaborative environment. The position is focused on mid to large-scale projects, and commercial mixed-use projects located both in the US and abroad.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, detailed-oriented, and a self-starting individual, who enjoys developing new skills, has strong conceptual thinking, and has a curiosity for great design.
At CallisonRTKL, the Junior Architect will be a critical member of a creative design team of professionals who value collaboration, fresh insight, and bold talent. You will also be a part of a sought-after corporate culture that supports dynamic career advancement and encourages work/life balance.
- Participates in architecture and design efforts for Commercial projects
- Collaborates on all phases of the design process including programming client needs, conceptual and schematic design, design development and construction document preparation, and construction administration
- Generates project program documents, space planning concepts, and 3D perspective views for presentation to the client team
- Coordinates with consultants to meet overall project objectives
- Aids in managing client’s expectations, team communications, and consultant coordination
- Works closely with senior staff supporting the design and technical tasks
- Completes site surveys, field verification, and test fit plans
- Conducts research for the project team
- Organizes files, materials, and displays
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related design field
- 2+ years of architecture experience preferred
- Professional working experience with Revit and Sketch-Up
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Rhino, Grasshopper, Lumion, and Enscape preferred
- Maintains effective communication with project team members
- Interacts well with other disciplines and clients in a manner that builds productive relationships
- Travel to the job site as necessary
- LEED accreditation preferred
- Submit a portfolio with the application
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information.
Unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)