|Hiring Organization||HNTB Architecture Inc|
|Post Name||Associate Architect|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Architecture|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 25 To USD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90071|
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking a talented Associate Architect to join our dynamic team in our growing L.A Studio. Those interested in joining our team should be proactive and approach design challenges with a willingness to explore lots of ideas.
We are a group of design professionals that are passionate about Aviation, Sports, and Transit design. Our practice believes great design comes from a spirit of curiosity, imagination, and collaboration.
We value diverse perspectives during the design process and take pride in delivering solutions that are specifically tailored to each client. We view each project as an opportunity to create something truly unique that connects us as a community.
Responsible for specific technical design aspects of an assigned project including investigation, evaluation, and recommendation of design solutions. Assigned to handle specific technical design aspects of a project for which he/she is responsible including investigating, evaluating, and recommending the design solutions that best meet the client’s needs. Performs assignments under direction with limited responsibility for design.
Primary Focus Will Include:
- Aviation, Transportation, and Sports (collegiate and professional) projects in the U.S.
- Conceptual Planning, Design, Construction Documents, and Construction Administration
- Working collaboratively with project teams
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Revit skills are strongly preferred
- Bluebeam experience
- Microsoft Office suite
- Expresses verbal and written ideas effectively. Demonstrates an understanding of departmental terminology.
Note: Must be able to pass a federal background check for airport badge authorization.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Provides professional architectural consulting in the planning, design, and coordination of project assignments. Makes recommendations on design alternatives.
- Applies diverse knowledge of architectural principles and practices in a broad array of assignments. Independently makes decisions on significant architectural design problems and methods. Has full technical responsibility for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating architectural design assignments.
- Responsible for specific technical design aspects of an assigned project, including investigation, evaluation, and recommendation of design solutions that best meet the client’s needs. Frequently researches unusual and non-recurring problems.
- Independently applies advanced architectural concepts and designs. Carries out assignments requiring the development of new or improved techniques and procedures.
- May provide technical guidance to less experienced architects.
- May assist with proposal preparation/business development.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- 2 years of related experience
- Revit skills