Security Site Supervisor – Armed
|Hiring Organization||Allied Universal|
|Post Name||Security Site Supervisor – Armed|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77092|
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and the customers we serve.
We offer medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks, and more for all full-time positions! Allied Universal Services is seeking the position of Armed Security Site Supervisor.
The Armed Site Supervisor will supervise and coordinate the delivery of quality services to an assigned customer. The Armed Site Supervisor will act as a liaison between customers, Operation Managers, and security officers. They will supervise site staff and provide coaching, recognition, and discipline within the approved empowerment range.
- Be at least 21 years of age with a high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- As a condition of employment, the employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client-specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Capably utilize scheduling and billing software to produce reports (such as Scheduling Activity, Training Detail reports, etc.) that require interpretation and action for effective business management
- Communicates staffing needs to Operation Manager which may include using the Requisition process, assisting in identifying and interviewing quality candidates
- Assures that officers receive appropriate training, developing them in both technical and professional skills; also includes performance management (coaching, counseling, disciplining, performance evaluations, recognition, etc.)
- Assures that employee grievances are heard with help from the appropriate branch or region HR support employees
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow, or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during the shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law.
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity, and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department.