Patient Account Representative
|Hiring Organization||BCA Financial Services, Inc.|
|Post Name||Patient Account Representative|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 25 To USD 30 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
BCA Financial Services, Inc takes pride in our mission to connect consumers and businesses through customer-centric account resolution. As well as our vision of increasing consumer confidence through compassionate collections.
You must live in one of the following states to be eligible for a remote opportunity: FL, MO, NE, NC, SC, TN, TX, or VA.
Building on something new, growing together:
- At BCA we consider a patient account representative someone who is willing to work with a patient to promote a positive conclusion to the difficult world of healthcare billing. We do this by asking questions to expand the pool of inference to understand a patient’s financial condition in order to offer the appropriate resolution in a compassionate manner that exudes pride in our company brand as well as our esteemed client’s reputations.
- Communication and engagement skills are cornerstones to success in a call center environment. We take great pride in our training programs that teach communication and engagement skills as well as develop continual education to challenge growth in these areas. Skills are not only important to success in your work life but in all aspects of life.
- Our leaders accept the responsibility that our greatest success comes from your greatest success. We foster a servant leadership mentality of engaged leaders removing obstacles in your success and cultivating individual growth by developing your needs.
- We are committed to growth, growing as a company, growing as a company of individuals, individuals growing within the company, as well as growing our collective knowledge. We explore and expand new ways to improve how we can be successful each day. And we pride ourselves on developing future leaders within our company.
- How do we build on something new? Change happens daily and we are introduced to new people, new processes, new careers, etc, at BCA, we welcome new opportunities, and we embrace them. We welcome you.
You should apply if:
- You are inspired by the challenge
- You want more from your career, more success, more fulfillment, more opportunity
- You are intrigued more by how to do something and why it’s important that you are about what to do
- You agree that communications should be conversational
How we are like most others:
- We have benefits including Medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k, life insurance, supplemental insurance, gap insurance, and paid training, and if we don’t cover it here, please ask us
- Aside from having people and equipment, we really aren’t like most others. We are unique just as you are unique
A day in the life of a BCA Patient Account Representative
- Most of your day will be spent in a remote working environment where there is a high volume of phone calls supporting customers to resolve moderate to complex inquiries regarding their healthcare services. Navigate multiple computer systems as you research customer needs and offer solutions. Regularly engage with management to receive and give feedback for our continued growth together.
Work from home call-center requirements:
- Have a quiet and private workspace
- High-speed internet with the ability to hardwire via ethernet from a cable modem to your PC. Must be a sufficient speed to support video/web/audio and voice-over-IP (VoIP) (at least 20mbs downloads and 10mbs uploads). WiFi and hotspots are not supported.
- You must meet all the technical requirements prior to the first day of training
- You must live in one of the following states: FL, MO, NE, NC, SC, TN, TX, or VA.
- We will provide you with the equipment needed to be successful
Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
BCA Financial Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keyword Search: customer service, healthcare, now hiring, customer support, credit, collections, accounts receivable, A/R, AR, billing, bill collector, billing clerk, collections clerk, patient account, medical, insurance, revenue cycle, patient financial, sales, medical billing,
Medical office, medical front desk, call center, call center representative, remote call center, customer service jobs, contact center, customer service, medical call center representative, remote work, virtual call center, work from home, remote work from home, patient account representative, patient customer service, customer service, medical collections,