Lead Planning Manager
|Hiring Organization||AT&T Store|
|Post Name||Lead Planning Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field preferred|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 8000 To USD 13000 Per Month|
|Location||Dallas, Texas, United States 75202|
About the Company
Join AT&T and reimagine the communications and technologies that connect the world. Our team is delivering groundbreaking solutions that provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail, and care channels.
We’re a technology-powered organization committed to those who seek to discover the undiscoverable and dare to disrupt the norm. When you join our team, you’ll make bold impacts and create a seamless customer experience. If you’re ready to revolutionize the user experience, join our team and propel your career into the future.
About the Team
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications, and the best in entertainment. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do.
Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization.
About the Job
Our Product Planning team is looking for a Product Lead who is passionate about the planning and enablement of large programs using DevOps practices and has the analytical and multi-tasking abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This role will partner with a variety of teams spanning multiple organizations, ensuring business requests are vetted, prioritized, and delivered successfully across multiyear timelines.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
- Understand the business strategy, and the business requirements across multiple product areas
- Participate in early planning sessions representing SPT product teams
- Collaborate with a wide variety of organizations to break down customer journeys into individual initiatives & epics for One List
- Understand product team roadmaps to identify conflicts or duplication between external asks and what we are already working on
- Review and align initial high-level solutions & estimates
- Partner with business owners to review and refine epics that will then be decomposed into features by the PM of the impacted product teams
- Review features from Product Managers to ensure a consistent experience and no gaps in the solution
- Identify the key product teams that are impacted in collaboration with Solution Architecture
- Partner with business owners and Solution Architecture to sequence epics & features
- Work back with Product Managers to answer questions about the business and ask
- Partner with CX, UX, and PMs to translate CX to UX and identify a UI roadmap to achieve reference designs from CX
- Accountable to communicate back to PMs key clarifications or decisions made regarding scope, solution, CX
- Focused on the definition of work prior to being pulled into Pre-PI
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field preferred
- 5+ years of product owner experience leading large programs with a proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Experience within high tech, software, and/or wireless/telecom industry solid technical background with understanding and/or experience in software development
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to convert consumer insights and performance data into high-impact product initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to present complex technical information in a clear manner to peers, developers, and senior leaders
- Solid understanding of CICD and product/project delivery
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment
- IT Program Management and Governance
AT&T is leading the way to the future Đ for customers, businesses, and the industry. We’re developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world.
Together, we built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined.