PMFG AutoCAD Operator
|Hiring Organization||Whirlwind Steel Buildings|
|Post Name||PMFG AutoCAD Operator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77075|
A Whirlwind PMFG AutoCAD Operator is an inside position for one of the Metal Building Industry’s most experienced companies. We provide manufacturing services for customers all over the country. Our customer base requires unique needs; the PMFG CAD operator candidate will need to be proficient in their AutoCAD skills.
The PMFG CAD operators’ effectiveness is measured and graded by their ability to accurately correct, and review the information submitted by the PMFG coordinators and PMFG Draftsman.
Our goal is to provide the highest level of quality service to our customers, a high-caliber PMFG AutoCAD Operator is an essential part of this initiative. Therefore, the ideal PMFG Cad Operator will possess proficient knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 and professional communication skills, and a solid work ethic.
- Prepare drawing files for shop fabrication in a timely matter
- Review signed orders to make sure shop drawings match signed orders
- Submit all required drawings to the shop as per the fabrication schedule
- Program all special punch items into our shop fabrication program
- Adhere to the company’s values and deliver the Whirlwind brand promise
- Successful usage of Autodesk AutoCAD 2019 and above
- Professional communication skills including both written and verbal form
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to focus on tasks and complete them with accuracy