|Hiring Organization||Commercial Bank Of Dubai, Main Branch|
|Post Name||Senior Manager|
|Qualification||Minimum Bachelor’s degree|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5000 To AED 5500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Operating in the UAE for over 50 years, CBD manages the financial requirements of some of the largest corporates and businesses operating in the country, driving the UAE economy. Over the years, CBD has transformed into a progressive and modern banking institution winning multiple awards for its digital initiatives, credit cards, bank accounts, mobile app features, and services.
CBD has been recognized as the number one bank in the UAE on the Forbes list of The World’s Best Banks.
As we continue to build upon our successes, we are looking for ambitious individuals who are passionate about the banking and finance industry and the markets in which CBD operates. Just as important to us is your ability to demonstrate a talent for dealing with people – your colleagues and our customers – and delivering service that really goes the extra mile.
As Senior Manager of Strategy Execution, you will be responsible for monitoring, tracking, and reporting the execution of initiatives defined as part of the CBD strategy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Fully own and lead the end-to-end delivery of top strategic projects within CBD.
- Coordinate and work with the organization to support mobilization and implementation of business strategies.
- Responsible & Accountable for enterprise-wide strategy implementation working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare reports for updates to the Board of Directors showcasing progress.
- Accountable for tracking benefit realization post implementation of Strategic Initiatives.
- Support communication of key findings to senior management and keep them informed of strategic priorities and actions.
- Assess key industry trends and inform the organization about their strategic implications.
- Interpret and synthesize data, challenge data and identify meaningful insights to develop recommendations that most effectively support the CBD vision.
- Running and managing Steering Committees with Executive Committee to ensure strategically important changes remain on track for delivery
- Managing senior stakeholders in uncovering and resolving potential conflicts or disagreements about strategic direction.
- Providing coaching and guidance to the respective BU / Department to enhance the effectiveness of project and change management and supporting governance within the BU / Department.
- Ensure access to sensitive information pertaining to the Bank, and ongoing and future strategic programs are maintained in strict confidence.
- Comply with the latest guidelines of the Central Bank of UAE.
- Contribute to successful internal audits and ensure timely closure of audit points through realignment of procedures.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all senior business unit stakeholders including General Managers and external vendors as required.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- A post-graduate in business management is a plus
- 10+ years of banking and/ or consulting experience.
- 7 years of experience in Strategy or Change Management; preferably in a financial institution
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on knowledge and experience executing and managing strategic projects
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to multi-task and work under stress in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Capable of shuffling priorities as needed
- Proven experience in implementing strategic change
- Proven capability to manage stakeholders at all levels and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to interact and engage with C-level management and executive leadership team.