|Post Name||Universal Banker|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77058|
Provides high-quality customer service by meeting the needs of customers in an efficient and friendly manner while both servicing transactions and handling need assessment and new account openings.
The candidate must be enthusiastic about developing and maintaining relationships with customers in order to achieve the banking center and individual sales goals and objectives.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Acts as the customers’ first point of contact with the Bank, by serving the customers’ total financial service needs by recognizing and uncovering opportunities and contributing directly to the success of the banking center.
- Responsible for a broad range of basic to moderate activities in the banking center including:
- transaction processing
- new account sales
- customer servicing
- referral generation.
- Supports the Banks’ sales objectives and campaigns by selling and cross-selling Bank products in order to expand and maintain existing relations while processing transactions.
- Assists the banking center management with day-to-day transactions, including but not limited to:
- approving transactions
- preparing reports
- Researching and resolving issues as well as responding to all customer inquiries
- Complies with Bank policy and follows procedures to include state and federal banking regulations.
- Maintains knowledge of all internal security policies and procedures.
- Maintains client confidentiality and ensures top-level client service in handling all transactions professionally.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Years of functional/professional experience: Must have a minimum of two years of prior personal banking or teller experience with a major emphasis on customer service.
- Understands basic knowledge of bank deposits, lending products, credit products, and services to open accounts or refer customers to specialists in other departments
- Excellent customer service skills that include above-average verbal and written communication
- Relationship building, collaboration, and teamwork
- Problem-solving skills
- Teller and systems training and new account opening
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled