|Hiring Organization||Esquire by Cooper’s Hawk|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 17 To USD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States 60611|
Cooper’s Hawk values its Team Members by offering the following benefits*:
- Competitive earning opportunities
- Health and wellbeing offerings include 2 medical insurance plans available through BCBS: PPO and High Deductible (with HSA), Dental insurance through BCBS, Wellness Program allows for significant savings on medical premiums, Vision insurance through VSP, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for both Health and Dependent Care, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – free and confidential & Matching 401K for Team Members at least 21 years of age.
- Vacation Days
- Discounts on dining, carry-out, retail and wine, and monthly dining allowance
- Charity Day (Community Give-Back!)
- Complimentary uniforms
- The incentive for Wine Club Memberships (i.e. cash, travel)
- Flexible work schedule
- Training and Development: Orientation and training provided for all positions focus on internal growth and development; Opportunities for cross-training and advancement into management, specialty roles, and/or New Restaurant Opening roles, eligible to apply for Annual Wine Education scholarships
Certain benefits are contingent upon additional terms, other restrictions, and various eligibility requirements.
The Bartender has a full understanding of Cooper’s Hawk food, beverages, wine, and practices. Primary responsibilities include building relationships with our Guests; setting up, maintaining, and operating all aspects of the bar; and preparing service beverages, in accordance with standard recipes.
In Florida Only: Bartenders must meet requirements of Florida Statute Section 562.13 (i.e. Bartenders or Managers may not have been convicted in the past 5 years of any felony, beverage laws offenses or soliciting for prostitution, pandering, letting premises for prostitution, keeping a disorderly place, or any felony violation of chapter 893 or the controlled substances act of any other state or the Federal Government.
Cooper’s Hawk is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Must represent Cooper’s Hawk Vision and Values
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Knowledge of and passion for wine, beer, and spirits
- Bartending experience in a full-service restaurant preferred
- Outgoing personality; excellent interpersonal skills
- Loves Guest service!
- Hard-working, team player
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand and walk up to 10 hours/day
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
- Ability to exert fast-paced mobility up to 6 hours in length
- Must follow all safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
- Ability to perform basic math calculations, basic reading, listening, and speaking skills
- Ability to perform essential functions to Cooper’s Hawk standards and with reasonable accommodation
- Certified in responsible alcohol service, where required, Cooper’s Hawk will help provide if needed
Please know, we are adhering to the recommendations of the CDC and local public health authorities. We are fully committed to the safety and well-being of our guests and team members. In addition to our current industry-leading health and safety practices, we have added additional measures to promote a safe and clean experience for our valued guests, employees, and the community at large.