Bottle Service Servers
|Hiring Organization||Downtown Entertainment|
|Post Name||Bottle Service Servers|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90001|
High-end nightclub DTLA is looking for outgoing, upbeat personalities to hire as bottle service/ cocktail waitresses. We are situated high above the streets of Los Angeles with impeccable views. Our family environment has been a cornerstone of our 10-year success downtown, and we are excited to bring in a new family member.
This position is a mandatory Friday/Saturday night schedule. You will be responsible for greeting nightclub clients and providing tableside assistance and service You will work closely with our Reservations Manager to ensure prompt friendly service for nightclub patrons. Our ideal candidate will have a vibrant personality and an eagerness to provide only exceptional customer service.
Applicants should be able to be standing/walk for extended periods of time and have strong knowledge of drinks and spirits. We ask that applicants have no less than 2 years of bottle service experience in high-volume venues.
Identifying, attending, managing, and responding to guests’ expectations in a timely and courteous manner.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Greeting and welcoming guests (saying hello and good night to each customer)
- Explaining pricing and payment procedures to clients upon arrival to their table
- Taking the guest order and starting service guests in a timely manner
- Taking and conveying messages clearly and in a timely manner
- Creating a warm/welcome environment
- Communicating clearly and effectively in English with guests and co-workers
Skills set (Knowledge & Abilities):
- Communicating well in English
- Writing in English clearly and legibly
- Answering guests’ questions in a polite and friendly manners
- Being able to regularly perform the essential functions of the job (standing and moving around for up to 7+ hours per shift, carrying buckets of ice, carrying bottles and trays back and forth from sections and tables)
- Proficient knowledge of the venue layout (i.e. tables, seats, and station numbers)
Work Habits & Attitudes:
- Arriving on time, dressed properly, and ready to work with a positive attitude
- Demonstrating a positive, friendly, and hospitable attitude toward guests and co-workers
- Working well and remaining calm and composed under pressure
- Being organized, paying attention to detail, multi-tasking, and having a sense of urgency
Company Core Values & Policies:
- Providing excellent service to guests and generating happy customers (Identifying, attending, and responding to guests’ needs in a positive, courteous and timely manner; taking guests’ orders and answering questions politely and effectively; acting in the guests’ best interest without jeopardizing business needs)
- Being a supportive team player, working well within a team, and demonstrating self-initiative
- Maintaining a well-groomed appearance at all times
- Respecting and following the company policies and procedures
- Following supervisors’ and peers’ directions well;
- Maintaining clean and safe venues according to health and safety codes; cost
- Promoting and maintaining the company’s style of operations, service, and core values (honesty, integrity, intelligence, and modesty)
Please reply to this posting with a resume attached and a filter-less photo (i.e. no Snapchat rabbit ears) for consideration.
We look forward to seeing your submissions and hopefully speaking to you soon!