Call Center Representative
|Post Name||Call Center Representative|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 20 To USD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Dallas, Texas, United States 75231|
The Call Center Representative is responsible for talking with retirement plan participants and educating them about their plan benefits, website, investment tools, and retirement planning.
The representative is responsible for completing transactions, researching answers, solving problems, and following up with participants on outstanding issues in a call center environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION
- Answer inbound calls, emails, and chats from retirement plan participants
- Research account or plan specifications
- Follow up on outstanding issues and escalations in a timely manner to ensure satisfactory resolution
- Complete participant transactions as required using Internet applications, Automated Voice response system, or manual procedures as required
- Place outbound calls or compose outbound emails to obtain and provide information from/to participants, Milliman employees, or partner companies
- Learn and maintain current knowledge of retirement plan provisions and administration systems, how to retrieve and interpret participant account and plan data as well as other existing applications
- Complete training and certification programs from organizations such as ASPPA, CEBS, NASD, etc.
- Learn retirement planning strategies
- Use and explain retirement planning tools designed for plan participants
- Assist in the identifying system, data, and procedural problems and escalate as required
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Three years High Touch Customer Service experience
- Three years of use of the internet, computer, and keyboarding experience, including email
- Excellent attendance record
- Must be able to work varying schedules and shifts if necessary, including overtime as assigned
- Strong verbal skills, proper use of grammar and pronunciation
- Strong written skills, correct spelling and grammar
- Strong desire to talk to people and help them with their retirement plan needs
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Retirement plan administration or investment planning experience preferred
- ASPPA, CEBS designations, or NASD/FINRA licensing is a plus
- Bilingual – English / Spanish fluency
Must demonstrate Milliman’s core values which include:
- Integrity – Must be honest, fair, active listener, open communicator, and accountable
- Teamwork – Work cooperatively and treat clients and coworkers with respect and dignity while valuing individual differences, encouraging new ideas, and sharing information
- Commitment to excellence – Demonstrate commitment to being creative, innovative, flexible, and adaptable, focusing on quality solutions, continually improving, and being a winner
Milliman employs more than 3,500 people working in employee benefits, healthcare, life insurance/financial services, and property and casualty insurance. For more than 70 years, the firm has quietly earned a reputation for exceptional services, innovation and quality. Today Milliman is one of the nation’s most highly regarded providers of retirement plan services to the full spectrum of business, financial, government and union organizations.
Our company, with the full support of our Chief Executive Officer, is fully committed to the maximum utilization of all human resources and the goals of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, and consider qualified applicants for employment, in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, citizenship status, color, creed, familial status, genetic information, marital status, national origin, political ideology, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as an individual with a disability, or veteran status, including qualified disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans; and shall not discriminate against any individual, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the HR department.