Call Center Representative
|Hiring Organization||Matrix Medical Network|
|Post Name||Call Center Representative|
|Qualification||High School Diploma, GED, OR equivalent years of work experience|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 18 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Matrix Clinical Care offers a broad range of clinical services and proven expertise that gives health plans, primary care providers, and employers the tools and knowledge they need to better manage the health of at-risk populations at home.
With its deep roots in clinical assessment and care management services, Matrix’s network of clinicians breaks through traditional barriers to care access by meeting members where they are.
Matrix, in partnership with its expert clinical advisory panel, offers customizable solutions across four distinct lines of business via in-home visits, telehealth, on-site support at medical facilities and businesses, and Mobile Health Clinics:
- Matrix Clinical Care helps seniors and other at-risk individuals enjoy a better quality of care, experience better health outcomes, and identify chronic conditions that may otherwise go undiagnosed.
- Matrix Clinical Solutions helps keep workers healthy and businesses run productively by designing custom workplace health solutions and providing testing, tracing, and clinical care solutions. Matrix also offers a safety-verified certification program developed in collaboration with the Cleveland Clinic.
- Matrix Clinical Labs is a CLIA-certified and CAP-accredited laboratory that provides state-of-the-art diagnostic services and clinical testing support.
Why Work at Matrix?
- The opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies in healthcare whose vision is to provide unparalleled quality and value to providers and members.
- A chance to work with great people on exciting projects.
- Our opportunities allow you to leverage your expertise and compassion, making a direct impact on the health and well-being of members.
- Competitive Compensation: Be rewarded for your effort and passion while making a difference in the community.
About the Job:
At Matrix, you will have endless opportunities to positively impact the communities in which we work and to affect the lives of health plan members who we serve. Everything Matrix does start with a successful phone call that encourages health plan members to accept our invitation to visit them and support their health needs in their homes or via telehealth.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, paid time off, paid holidays, and eligible for tuition discount to name a few.
The Member Relations Representative (MR) makes outbound calls to health plan members to coordinate and schedule in-home and telehealth clinical health assessments (CHAs). This position is responsible to ensure responses to member inquiries are completed on a timely basis to achieve service and quality standards.
- Successfully complete MR new hire training and nesting to include attendance and full participation in all classes and nesting for the first four weeks of employment
- Make outbound calls to health plan members to coordinate and schedule in-home and telehealth CHAs
- Follow standard policies/practices and works to meet or exceed departmental scheduling Key Performance Goals (Attendance, ACW, Utilization, Schedule Adherence, Assessments scheduled per hour, Call Quality, etc.).
- Explain the benefits of health risk assessments and overcome objections
- Accurately and concisely, document customer feedback and special needs indicated during each call in a computer-based system.
- Identify and address the member’s concerns and anticipates future needs by providing additional information, as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Experience in a metrics-driven environment, Key performance goals (Attendance, ACW, Utilization, Schedule Adherence, Assessments scheduled per hour, Call Quality, etc.).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook
- Strong typing and computer navigation skills
- Capacity to multi-task, including use of multiple computer applications and monitors simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to explain/educate on the benefits of a service or program and overcome objections to participation
- Adaptable with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with good command of the English language, and strong interpersonal skills. Must be comfortable speaking with Medicare beneficiaries by phone.
- Ability to think independently and make decisions, while adhering to company standards and guidelines
- Ability to work independently, while being a productive member of the team
Preferred Experience/Skills and Abilities
- 2-3’s year’s recent call center experience
- 1-year of recent inside sales experience
- Engaging and persuasive sales skills
- Bilingual in Spanish
- High School Diploma, GED, OR equivalent years of work experience
- General office environment.
Physical and Psychological demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting
- Requires bending, stooping, twisting, kneeling, crouching, drawing and/or stretching from seated or standing positions
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate medical equipment, keyboard, telephone, copier, calculator, and other office equipment
- Requires close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust visual focus, hearing, and smell
- Requires flexibility to readily adapt to a changing and growing environment
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision to record, prepare and communicate appropriate information via telephone or computer.
- Requires moderate to intense concentration due to the complexity of the job
Work from Home Requirements:
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Required to have a computer set up within 15 ft. of the router to be hardwired and connected. Matrix provides a 15ft Ethernet cord.
- Required internet speed and a broadband connection of 20 Mbps download and 5 Mbps upload for a single household user. Two household users require a minimum download of 40 Mbps and a minimum upload speed of 10 Mbps. Three or more household users require a minimum download speed of 60 Mbps and a minimum upload speed of 15 Mbps.
- Adhere to Matrix Medical Network’s Telecommuting Policy
Attributes for success:
- Ability to connect with people
- Unquestionable integrity
- Great teammate with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Timely, effective problem solver
- Adaptable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Self-starter and resourceful
- Drive for excellence and high-quality results
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, and we are guided by core values that embody our organization and our culture.
- We emphasize innovation and growth, and you will be given the opportunities and tools to develop personally and professionally.
- We encourage and celebrate collaboration.
- We have a deep commitment to positively impacting the communities in which we work and to making a difference in the lives of those we serve.
- As a clinical organization, we support vaccinations because we care about the health and safety of our colleagues and those we serve. Moreover, our clients are increasingly expecting us to be vaccinated due to the vulnerability of those we serve. As such, Matrix Medical Network requires that all team members are fully vaccinated against Influenza and COVID-19 unless they are eligible for a specific exemption.
Matrix Medical Network is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Matrix to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
It is also the policy of Matrix that qualified individuals with disabilities to receive equal opportunity in regard to job application procedures, hiring, and all aspects of the employment process. Matrix is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals.
Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws, it is the policy of Matrix to provide reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship.