Call Center Operations Analyst
|Hiring Organization||Verizon Authorized Retailer – Victra|
|Post Name||Call Center Operations Analyst|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 25 To USD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90014|
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future.
Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing…
Partnering with key players, you will provide insight into delivering strategic areas of focus around revenue growth, customer experience, employee productivity and efficiency, and process compliance.
You’ll be responsible for mentoring, recognizing, and holding people accountable for delivering both performance and productivity metrics. Participating in budgeting, employee engagement, attendance, and culture initiatives, you’ll find ways to improve business results every day.
- Being responsible for grievance preparation and/or handling.
- Educating, mentoring, and developing frontline employees to improve revenue growth and customer experience, and compliance metrics.
- Interpreting call center data, developing and executing sales and service strategies that drive performance, productivity, and optimal efficiency.
- Being a liaison between interdepartmental organizations to ensure alignment with business priorities.
- Coordinating, managing, and implementing new projects, processes, es, and procedures
- Encouraging a collaborative, inclusive work environment.
Where you’ll be working…
In this hybrid role, you’ll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for…
You’re analytical, organized, and detail-oriented. A self-starter and quick learner who can work independently, but you’re also phenomenal to have on a team. You’re no stranger to a fast-paced environment and tight deadlines, and you adapt to changing priorities and balance multiple projects with ease. You take a lot of pride in your work, and that’s why people count on you to deliver.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in analyzing datasets.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, G Suite, and Qfiniti.
- Call center experience, ideally in a bargained-for environment.
- Program management experience.
- Proficient analytical and problem-solving skills with a proven track record of utilizing insights from data to drive change.
- Ability to develop and present reports and presentations.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams across all levels of the organization to optimize business results.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Verizon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger.
We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
NYC candidates: Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for onsite and hybrid NYC roles. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons). Additional information will be provided during the hiring process.