|Hiring Organization||Eataly NYC Downtown|
|Post Name||Catering Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 4000 To USD 5000 Per Month|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10006|
Eataly is the world’s largest artisanal Italian food and beverage marketplace! Eataly is not a chain; each Eataly is different, with its own character and own theme – but all with the same aim… for our guests to:
- EAT authentic Italian food at our restaurants, cafés, and to-go counters
- SHOP a selection of high-quality Italian, local and homemade products
- LEARN through our classes and our team’s product knowledge
The Catering Associate coordinates aspects of daily catering orders to ensure flawless execution. Reports to the Catering Manager.
- Coordinates catering needs with all store departments
- Maintains relationships with existing customer base through follow-up phone calls, promotional food delivery, and daily order follow-up
- Manages daily administrative responsibilities
- Handles in-store consulting for special events and large catering orders
- Communicates with a call center, managers and clients on a regular basis to ensure excellent execution
- Performs other duties as required or assigned
- 1+ year of experience in catering and sales management
- Advanced computer skills
- Availability to work flexible scheduling often including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours, including standing, walking, bending, and squatting
Please be prepared to provide proof of full Covid-19 vaccination upon hire.
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K with match or RRSP
- Bonus program
- Free family meal daily
- Discounts at Eataly
- Classes on products and Italian cuisine
- Referral bonus program
- and more!
Eataly is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is the Company’s policy to not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic made unlawful to consider by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Eataly also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Eataly’s policy to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws regarding consideration of unemployment status, salary history, credit/bankruptcy history, and criminal background/conviction history in making hiring decisions.