CDL Driver Merchandiser
|Hiring Organization||Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages – Houston|
|Post Name||CDL Driver Merchandiser|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 22 To USD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77038|
Responsible for driving and delivery of the pre-ordered products to assigned accounts and for rotating and stocking products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Check the accuracy and stability of the load.
- Deliver products to customers.
- Merchandise, display, and rotate products according to company standards.
- Converse with other company employees, our customers, and the general public
- Invoice and collect monies due.
- Pick up company property.
- Secure company assets.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Settle all accounts daily.
- Valid Class-A Commercial Drivers License issued by only one state or jurisdiction with NO INTERSTATE RESTRICTIONS, in accordance with FMSCA guidelines minimum age requirement is 21 years old
- Driving record within MVR policy guidelines
- Be physically qualified to drive a CMV in accordance with DOT Physical Qualifications and Examinations
- 1-3 years of general work experience
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Able to successfully complete a drivers road test and certification or be able to provide an equivalent valid certificate in accordance with DOT regulations
- Must have the ability to repetitively lift, pull and push up to 50 pounds, reach above head height, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach.
- 1 plus year of commercial driving experience preferred
- Local delivery experience preferred and/or 6 months of verifiable driving experience
- Driver applicants with a current Commercial Drivers License, but less than 6 months of experience will be required to complete a 90-day paid driver training program
- Prior grocery store and/or consumer products experience a plus
Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.