|Hiring Organization||Success Academy High School of the Liberal Arts|
|Post Name||Teach Chemistry|
|Qualification||A bachelor’s degree graduate by your first day of work with Success Academy including collegiate-level coursework in chemistry.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 25 To USD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10016|
Love chemistry? We are hiring high school chemistry teachers for this year and next fall!
We are looking for people who have taken collegiate-level chemistry – no teaching degree required. If you’re a good fit, you’ll be trained, developed, mentored, and coached alongside a team of strong, collaborative peers.
Our high school design and curriculum are cutting-edge, and you’ll be set up with all of the technology, supplies, and tools necessary. You’ll be able to focus on growing your students, growing yourself, and growing your network. We are a driven, fun group of top performers and we would love to work with you!
In this role, you will:
- Foster passion and content mastery in kids
- Develop strong, meaningful relationships with students, their families, and your peers and mentors
- Inspire curiosity and love of learning to empower children emotionally and intellectually
- Learn to assess and analyze data to chart your student’s growth and achievement, and tailor your own teaching methods accordingly
- Tackle challenges in and out of the classroom, using problem-solving as a springboard for personal growth
We’d love to hear from you if you are:
- A bachelor’s degree graduate by your first day of work with Success Academy including collegiate-level coursework in chemistry.
- A recent graduate or have 0 – 3 years of professional experience.
- A lifelong learner – with an outstanding academic record.
- Goal-oriented — you set a high bar for yourself and others, and love doing the work to clear it.
- Confident and present — you take the lead and inspire others with your passion and commitment.
- A team player — If you’ve played a team sport, you’ll fit right in. Collaboration is at the center of everything we do.
- An experienced leader — Have you held a leadership position in a club? Managed people? Worked with a group of kids? We’d love to hear from you.
- Detail-oriented – Even with multiple responsibilities and balancing priorities
Already an employee of Success Academies? Please go to your Okta Dashboard> Workday> Applications> Career to apply via our Internal Careers page.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We actively seek applications from people of all backgrounds to strengthen our community and the perspectives needed to flourish in a multicultural world. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at https://jobs.successacademies.org/working-here/.
Success Academy Charter Schools does not offer employment-based immigration sponsorship.