|Hiring Organization||Kellogg Co|
|Post Name||Sales Representative|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 20 To USD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States 60628|
As a Kellogg Sales Representative for our Chicago, IL territory, you will collaborate with our retail partners while growing your territory by selling our delicious brands. Working in a warehouse delivery model, you will strive to become the partner of choice while making data-driven decisions. You’re here to help us bring the best to families – all while building your expertise and network.
This position covers geography stretching from Chicago, Evanston, Itasca, and Skokie, Illinois. The ideal candidate will reside within 35 miles of the center, Chicago, IL.
- Fleet Program Information: You will be eligible for one of our Fleet Program options. Choose your own option!
- Company Car Program provides a Ford Escape along with insurance and a gas card
- Auto Vehicle Reimbursement allows you to choose what you drive and be reimbursed for business use of your own vehicle.
- Mobile Program Information: You will receive a $65 monthly stipend for cell phone usage
- This is a salaried position with a quarterly bonus opportunity and medical insurance, 401k, paid time off, and Holidays
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Selling, negotiating, and executing business plans – This position will partner with key decision makers at 46 (est.) Grocery store accounts. Leveraging a fact-based selling approach along with business intelligence data, you will create a selling story to drive the business for your customers and Kellogg.
- Drive Results – You will be accountable for delivering on key metrics such as POS (Point of Sale) budget, call coverage, and maintaining “perfect shelf” discipline … just to name a few.
- Patience + Persistence = Profit – It’s time to put your can-do attitude and diverse experience to the test. You’ll be a champion for Kellogg by implementing creative ideas and innovative solutions to overcome roadblocks, and selling within the grocery landscape.
- Excel, PowerPoint, Analytics…Oh, My – Showcase your savvy working with these applications to create a compelling sales story at every store.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Access to an approved personal smartphone with an Android or IOS operating system connected to a cellular network while working
- Ability to travel up to 25%, and drive to multiple locations throughout a regular workday along with a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
After you apply, your application will be reviewed by a real recruiter – not a bot. This means it could take us a little while to get back to you so watch your inbox for updates. In the meantime, visit our How We Hire page to get insights into our hiring process and how to best prepare for a Kellogg interview.
If we can help you with reasonable accommodation throughout the application or hiring process, please USA.Recruitment@kellogg.com
ABOUT KELLOGG COMPANY
Kellogg Company is a multibillion-dollar company with over 30 thousand employees all over the globe. We are proud to make delicious foods that people love – foods that you grew up with like Frosted Flakes, Cheez-It, Eggo, Pop-Tarts, Crunchy Nut, and Pringles, as well as innovative foods such as MorningStar Farms, RX bar, and Noodles.
Our values and BetterDays commitments are at the core of who we are, what we believe, and what brings us together. We’re proud to say we’ve been awarded Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies”, DiversityInc’s “Top 50 Companies for Diversity”, Newsweek’s “Most Loved Workplaces”, and many more awards that you can check out here.
Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion have been part of our DNA since the beginning. Clearly stated in our Code of Ethics “we have respect for individuals of all backgrounds, capabilities, and opinions.” We believe that equity is more than leveling the playing field. It is making sure barriers, both tangible and intangible, are removed. Interested in the numbers? We hold ourselves accountable with our yearly Features report.
Kellogg is proud to offer industry-competitive Total Health benefits (Physical, Financial, Emotional, and Social) that vary depending on region and type of role. Be sure to ask your recruiter for more information!