|Hiring Organization||Marriott International, Inc|
|Post Name||Cleaning Expert|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4500 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
The impact you’ll make
When a guest walks into any of our rooms – imagine that first look around they take. Followed by that sigh of relief because they’ve arrived to their home away from home, be it for a night or a week, and it’s perfect. Everything is exactly in its place.
Crisp, pressed linens. Perfectly placed pillows. A sparkling mirror. Every detail adds up to an experience our guests feel great about because they know they’re in good hands while staying with us. That’s the impact you make with your efforts, which becomes even bigger when those experiences add up and create a loyal customer.
What you’ll do
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms
- Make beds and fold sheets
- Remove trash, dirty linens, and room service items
- Greet guests and take care of requests
- Straighten desk items, furniture, and appliances
- Dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings
- Vacuum carpets and floor care duties
Perks you deserve
We’ll support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
- Team-spirited coworkers
- Encouraging management
- Wellbeing programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food, and beverage
- Recognition programs
What we’re looking for
- A warm, people-oriented demeanor
- A team-first attitude
- A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
This role requires the ability to move and lift up to 25 lbs. Standing, sitting or walking for extended periods of time and ensuring a professional demeanor, clear communication and appearance in a clean uniform are also required. Prior to employment, we’ll ask you to complete safety training and certification.
You’re welcome here
Our highest priority is making you feel as welcome as our guests. We want you to know you’re important to us and that you’ll make an impact in your role, and for that, you’ll be appreciated and valued.
Marriott International is an equal-opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law. Marriott International’s portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.