Certified Nursing Assistant
|Hiring Organization||Pathway to Living|
|Post Name||Certified Nursing Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 2500 To USD 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States 60617|
About Pathway to Living, a Waterton company
There’s a lot to be said about having a purpose in your work. At Pathway to Living, not only will you find meaningful work, but you’ll enjoy a sense of community and joy. We are committed to leading a movement to change the way people think about aging and senior living.
We help older adults fulfill dreams and accomplish goals – every day. We challenge the status quo, celebrate our communities, and embrace our Viva! Culture, which simply put, means long live!
With over 40 communities across several states, we seek exceptional team members who believe that relationships matter and quality service and care are the ultimate priority. We are looking for a talented Certified Nursing Assistant to join our Victory Centre of South Chicago team!
How you will help us on our mission and inspire others:
- Assist residents with daily living activities in accordance with each specific resident’s assessment and care plan, including but not limited to:
- Assist with bathing as needed
- Assist with dressing/undressing as necessary
- Assisting with personal hygiene including shaving as needed
- Tidy resident apartments, daily, according to the need of the individual resident.
- Weigh and measure residents as instructed.
- Measure and record temperatures, pulse, and respirations (TPRs), as instructed
- Report all changes in the resident’s condition to the supervisor as soon as practical.
- Answer resident calls promptly and with care and interest in the resident’s needs.
Our top candidate has the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with the laws of this state.
- Must be inspired to serve the needs of all customers.
- Must demonstrate empathy and compassion to connect with all customers.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with coworkers, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition, and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents.