Home Health CNA
|Hiring Organization||Eagle’s Trace Senior Living Community|
|Post Name||Home Health CNA|
|Qualification||High School diploma or GED required.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 12 Per Hour|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77077|
Eagle’s Trace is a beautiful 70-acre continuing care retirement community located just minutes from the metroplex in West Houston, Texas. We’re part of a growing network of communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states—and growing.
We are hiring Home Care Aides for our award-winning retirement community. Do what you love…without the travel! All of our clients live within our gated retirement community and are within walking distance. Our Caregiver team supports our residents in all aspects of daily living, right in their homes on our beautiful campus!
Compensation: commensurate with experience starting at $12.30 / hr
How you will make an impact:
- Providing personal care and assisting with activities of daily living
- Supporting residents by performing routine housekeeping tasks, meal planning, and preparation
- Escorting residents to appointments and social activities
What we offer:
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, and PTO
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to 3% once eligible.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Gated community with 24/7 security
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate offices
- No travel- all clients are residents of our community within our gates
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision, and mission
What you will need:
- Current CNA certification for the state in which you are working.
- 1-2 years of CNA experience preferred.
- High School diploma or GED required.
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.