Certified Nursing Assistant
|Hiring Organization||Cedars-Sinai Medical Center|
|Post Name||Certified Nursing Assistant|
|Qualification||High School Diploma or GED: Required|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 2500 To USD 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90048|
Make a difference every single day at Cedars-Sinai!
When the work you do every single day has a crucial impact on the lives of others, every effort, every detail, and every second matters! This shared culture of happiness, passion, and dedication pulses through Cedars-Sinai, and it’s just one of the many reasons we’ve achieved our fifth consecutive Magnet designation for nursing perfection.
From working with a team of dedicated healthcare professionals to using state-of-the-art facilities, you’ll have everything you need to do something incredible—for yourself, and for others. Join us, and discover why U.S. News & World Report has named us one of America’s Best Hospitals.
As a Clinical Partner/Certified Nursing Assistant you will assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care for the specialty patient population.
We’re looking for someone to join our team as a Certified Nursing Assistant who:
Provides personal nursing care to the patient under the direction of a licensed registered nurse (RN). Performs tasks associated with activities of daily living including self-care needs. Performs routine assigned tasks and reports patients’ status and concerns to the Registered Nurse (RN).
You’ll be successful with the following qualifications:
- A minimum of one (1) year of previous experience as a Licensed CNA in an acute care facility, (hospital or medical center strongly preferred) or long-term-care hospital (convalescent, skilled nurse facility, or physical rehabilitation center): Preferred
- Basic Life Support Certification (BCLS) Approved by the American Heart Association or The American Red Cross: Required
- Valid California Certified Nursing Assistant Certification: Required.
- High School Diploma or GED: Required
- Full command of the English language, both written and verbal, is sufficient to carry out the duties identified in this job description.
- Demonstrate a dedication to customer service and an ability to meet the needs and expectations of patients and healthcare colleagues.
- Knowledge of therapeutic positioning techniques is preferred.