Certified Nursing Assistant
|Hiring Organization||Valleywise Health Medical Center|
|Post Name||Certified Nursing Assistant|
|Qualification||Requires a high school diploma or GED.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 23 Per Hour|
|Location||Phoenix, Arizona, United States 85008|
Under the direction of the Nurse Manager or Director, this position provides professional skilled age-specific nursing care for patients in collaboration with the physician and other disciplines. Under the general supervision of a Registered Nurse, performs patient-related tasks to include, direct patient care, vital signs, daily ADLs, clinical procedures, and other tasks as requested.
The CNA will also communicate patient needs and observed/reported changes in patient condition to supervising Nurse or Physician while documenting all interactions in the patient’s medical record.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED.
- Prefer at least one (1) year of relevant nursing assistant or healthcare-related experience.
- Must successfully complete approved Valleywise Health computer classes.
- Requires licensure through the AZ Board of Nursing as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA), or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- Requires BLS. A BLS card obtained through an approved American Heart Association (AHA) training center is preferred and will be required within 3 months.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bilingual is preferred.
- Must have the ability to work with culturally diverse people.
- Requires excellent communication, time management, and leadership skills.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.