Senior Software Engineer
|Post Name||Senior Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related applicable experience|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 9000 To USD 10000 Per Month|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10011|
Senior Software Engineer
You will work as part of an Agile development team within our Cyber and Intelligence program. We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented engineer with strong leadership and communication skills. If you want to be part of the team building software to prevent fraud and work on cutting-edge technology, then this is the job for you.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will:
- Develop Java-based applications using Spring boot and Micro-Services architecture in Cloud based environment
- Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency with automation
- Identify root causes of incidents and implement learnings
- Assists with analysis of production issues
- Advanced in Java development, design patterns, threading, unit testing, debugging and focus mostly on backend development throughout your career
- The high degree of initiative and self-motivation with willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities
- Able to mentor junior employees
Education and skills:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related applicable experience
- Advanced in Java development, design patterns, threading, unit testing, debugging, and focus mostly on backend development throughout your career
- Advanced skills and knowledge of Spring and developing Microservices
- Cloud Development experience – PCF, AWS, Azure
- Excellent communication skills with strong Agile knowledge
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security training in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.