|Hiring Organization||Williams Lea|
|Post Name||Senior Concierge|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 28 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10018|
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
The Concierge is responsible for providing a personalized guest experience, treating all visitors like VIPs, and projecting the brand of the firm.
- Prepares and opens the concierge desk area and prepares for the day’s arrivals
- Assists with reservations, confirmations, guest inquiries, visitor office, desk and meeting room bookings, and questions.
- Welcome arriving guests while offering superior service, professionalism, warmth, and a polished appearance at all times.
- Present a keen willingness to assist with all requests and set the tone for the client experience.
- Conducts floor walks, conference room, office, and desk checks in accordance with the daily cadence and procedures.
- Prepares daily visitor reports, guest key reports, and conference room schedules.
- Provide clients with appropriate requirements and update the booking system with requested items such as food and beverages, Facilities, IT requests, etc.
- Enter visitors into the building security system following outlined procedures
- Book, process, and confirm car service reservations.
- Follow up on meeting room set-ups, meeting rooms, offices, and desks.
- Send appropriate reports as necessary.
- Be knowledgeable of VIPs, clients, floor plans, and systems.
- 5-7 years of previous guest service experience is essential preferably in hotels or high-end customer service roles.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Positive interpersonal skills required
- Excellent computer and typing skills required. Excel and word proficiency required
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills required
- Expected to work with guests and visitors to ensure superior satisfaction
- Will be required to take initiative and get creative in resolving guest challenges.
- Legal experience is a benefit
Who we are:
In a rapidly changing world, the ability to innovate and break new ground drives progress. Williams Lea has harnessed this ability for more than 200 years. Our 5,200+ talented employees worldwide are experts in delivering efficient business processes in complex and highly regulated environments.
We’re always progressing. Connecting technology with expertise and strong processes to transform support services. As we enter our third century, we continue helping businesses thrive in a future driven by digitization and virtualization.
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, or sexual orientation.
Gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.