|Hiring Organization||Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP|
|Qualification||Master’s degree in business administration, public health, public administration, public policy, health administration, economics, health care management, or another relevant area from an accredited graduate program.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 8000 To USD 9000 Per Month|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10036|
Manatt Health integrates consulting and legal expertise to better serve the complex needs of clients across the health care system. Combining legal excellence, first-hand experience in shaping public policy, sophisticated strategy insight, and deep analytic capabilities.
We provide uniquely valuable professional services to the full range of health industry players. Our diverse team of more than 160 consultants and attorneys from Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP, and its consulting subsidiary, Manatt Health Strategies, LLC, is passionate about helping our clients advance their business interests, fulfill their missions, and lead health care into the future.
At Manatt Health, you will be inspired to transform the American health care system. You will work with a team of passionate and driven professionals on the development of business strategy and policy recommendations for our clients.
In this role, you will work on a broad range of substantive issues, including payment and delivery system transformation; health system and academic medical center strategy; Medicaid policy, redesign, and innovation; Medicare policy and strategy; digital health strategy; health IT strategy; and life sciences market access, coverage, and reimbursement strategies.
Your responsibilities will include: developing high-impact strategies to advance our clients’ policy and business objectives; conducting qualitative and quantitative research on health care business and policy issues, presentation development, design, and delivery; monitoring federal and state health policy trends.
Tracking emerging health care market trends. Preferably, you will have a demonstrated ability to review data to generate descriptive statistics and conduct analyses that address strategy and policy questions (strong modeling skills with the ability to develop financial models is a plus).
- Master’s degree in business administration, public health, public administration, public policy, health administration, economics, health care management, or another relevant area from an accredited graduate program.
- Two years or more of relevant work experience in the health care industry is highly preferred.
- Relevant internships and/or lived experience, with a demonstrated interest in and enthusiasm for business strategy and marketplace issues, health equity, and other health care trends is a plus.
- Outstanding problem-solving, organizational, communication, analytical, and written and verbal communication skills in a variety of settings and media.
- Ability to work independently, be part of a team, and collaborate with others, as well as eagerness and curiosity to learn new topic areas quickly.
- Strong computer skills, including professional-level proficiency with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Fostering diversity, equity, and inclusion is a Manatt core value and fundamental to our organizational identity. We believe that a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we live, work, and serve enriches Manatt’s culture and enhances our ability to understand our client’s needs and develop better, more impactful solutions.
Manatt’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee drives the firm’s efforts, working with firm leadership, and engaging our legal, consulting, and business professionals, to create and sustain a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace.
Join Us to Help Make an Impact
If you can see yourself on the cutting edge of the issues and opportunities facing the healthcare sector, we strongly encourage you to apply. You must apply through our online application portal (apply here).
As part of your application, you will be required to upload a resume, cover letter, unofficial graduate transcript, and a two-to-three page writing sample. The writing sample can be from your academic, work, or individual experience, where you are the sole or primary author (examples include memo, issue brief, short research paper, market/competitive analysis, personal statement, and PowerPoint).