|Hiring Organization||Buck Mason|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 20 To USD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90026|
Buck Mason is looking for a full-time Copywriter with a strong brand and product background. The ideal candidate is an articulate communicator and compelling storyteller. Product and brand obsession is a must.
- Work with the creative team to develop an overall brand voice for Buck Mason
- Write, edit and maintain customer-facing names, descriptions, and fabric attributes for Buck Mason online web pages
- Collaborate with merchandising, product design, and marketing to ensure information is accurate, compelling, and aligns with the Buck Mason brand voice.
- Write copy for all consumer touchpoints including catalog, direct mail, emails, website, and in-store signage
- Proofread graphic artwork for typos and grammar errors
- Attend necessary meetings kickoffs regarding seasonal product updates and other business initiatives
- Work with business partners to establish and meet deadlines for priority products
- Align brand voice across all vehicles and create consistency throughout each big idea/message
- Knowledge of fashion terminology
- Ability to multitask and keen attention to detail and grammar
- At least 3 years of editorial experience
- Experience in creating brand guidelines
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results on creative projects
- BA in English writing, advertising, or related field
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Able to combine fresh ideas with high attention to detail
What We Can Offer
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Fitness & wellness benefits
- 401k retirement savings plan with Company matching
- Quarterly clothing allowance
Buck Mason is a modern American Brand. At the heart of everything we do is the laid-back California ethos of easy living, quality, and simplicity. We are classic. We look to pass icons and interpret them with honesty and loyalty.
We also look ahead and understand the modernity of future classics and the responsibility of our place amongst them. We champion anyone striving to be better and are honored when we can be a part of it.
We claim simple truths and keep our promises. We truly have our customers’ best interests in mind, knowing damn well the value of a hard-earned dollar. We believe we will never be perfect but know that greatness lies in the search to be so. We make clothes. We love what we do.