|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77054|
Support pharmacy operations by handling, packaging, and delivering radiopharmaceuticals within regulatory guidelines to authorized recipients, such as hospitals, imaging facilities & healthcare clinics within a 24-hour healthcare business environment.
Couriers drive RLS company-owned cars, not personal vehicles for deliveries.
Hours are: Monday to Friday 8 am to 4 pm and 1 weekend (Saturday and Sunday) a month 4 am to 8 am
Key responsibilities include:
- Package and deliver radiopharmaceuticals, compliantly
- Process returns from customers
- Ensure timely delivery of the correct package to the customer
- Completes Department of Transportation (DOT) paperwork for deliveries
- Maintain cleanliness of delivery vehicles
- Other duties as assigned.
- Willingness to submit to a drug test and background check
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- Valid driver’s license to operate in the necessary delivery area and a clean driving record
- Ability to accommodate shift changes based on business needs.
- Willingness to work on an on-call basis, with the expectation that you can arrive to the pharmacy within 45 minutes.
- Proof of vaccination for Covid 19 to meet compliance obligations for Customer mandated on-site requirements
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Previous delivery driving experience.
- Previous experience handling/transporting radiopharmaceuticals
- Ability to take direction to perform duties
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Basic computer skills.
RLS owns and operates 31 radiopharmacies across 18 states, offering an extensive portfolio of molecular imaging products. We supply the highest quality radiopharmaceuticals in the industry by dispensing 100 percent of injectable unit dose products in clean rooms built to ISO 1644-1 specifications. In support of our commitment to quality, we provide tailored solutions and exceptional customer service to our more than 1500 customers.
RLS will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable). RLS offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
RLS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.