Virtual Tax Preparation
|Hiring Organization||RK Preparations and Consulting Firm, LLC|
|Post Name||Virtual Tax Preparation|
|Qualification||High school diploma or GED.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77068|
Responsible for income tax preparation for individuals and small business owners. Identify potential tax credits and liabilities. Complete accurate returns in a timely manner. Maintain high levels of customer service and privacy of clients’ sensitive information.
- Contribute to team efforts as needed in order to meet deadlines
- Complete paperwork neatly and on time.
- Compute taxes based on IRS tax codes.
- Prepare simple or complex tax returns for individuals and small business owners.
- Help taxpayers by using federal, state, and local codes to ensure clients receive the maximum benefit permitted under the law.
- Advise on potential tax liabilities.
- Consult tax law handbooks for difficult returns
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to obtain a PTIN.
- 1-3 years of customer service or sales experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Detailed verbal and written communication skills.
- Extreme professionalism.
Must be mobile
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
- OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities