Associate Creative Director
|Hiring Organization||Edelman New York|
|Post Name||Associate Creative Director|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 8000 To USD 9000 Per Month|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10013|
We’re Edelman. We believe brands have the responsibility to reflect and move culture. Our number one goal is to build ideas that earn the attention of their own merits and inspire sharing.
To do that, we identify and understand what people care about and want to talk about, not what brands want to tell them. We create work that motivates journalists and media to cover our brands because it pushes on cultural tensions, is timely, relevant, and connects with niche communities.
We are looking for an Associate Creative Director/Art Director, who can concept, craft, and produce creative ideas across multiple verticals and projects. You must be self-motivated, detailed, and dedicated. You will be client-facing and collaborate with a cross-capability team to sell in work that solves real business problems.
Your focus will be concepting activations and campaigns for our retail/e-comm client, leaning into the culture and communities around sneakers, luxury watches and handbags, trading cards and collectibles, motors, and more.
- Work as part of a multi-level creative team to concept, plan, and execute integrated campaigns across a wide range of media and platforms, especially social, digital, video, and IRL experiences
- Lead multiple creative streams and serve as the day-to-day project lead overseeing work from junior and mid-level team members while working closely with CDs and GCDs.
- Prepare and present client-ready creative presentations as well as drive the client approval process
- Work in concert with a wide range of specialties including account, strategy, production, earned, social, and influencer
- Work closely with a project manager to scope the vision for the projects and our production team to bring the work to life
- Work effectively with external vendors and internal colleagues to complete projects within timeframe and budget
- You MUST have a passion for the full creative process, from coming up with ideas to selling them to clients, and most importantly — bringing them to life.
- Agency experience within a creative department is a requirement, as is an extensive background in concept development and video/social platform executions. You must have a strong design foundation and experience using Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (PS/AI/XD/ID).
- Experience in After Effects, Video Editing programs (Premier/Final Cut) and Figma is a PLUS. You need to be able to design in a variety of mediums and formats with an emphasis on social and experiential activations.
Additional qualifications include:
- Ability to prioritize and manage work, adhering to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- 6 to 9 years creative experience
- Previous roles in Advertising or Graphic Design, a portfolio of ideas and executions demonstrating strong layout and composition with a keen eye for typography and motion
- A professional-level mastery of industry-standard design software and tools including the full suite of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Professional-level knowledge of After Effects, Video Editing (Premier/Final Cut), and Figma is a PLUS
- The standard presentation software and tools including the full suite of Google Work and Microsoft Office
- Pride in your previous work and the ability to speak to it clearly and concisely during the interview process