|Hiring Organization||Allied Universal|
|Post Name||SIU INVESTIGATOR|
|Qualification||A Bachelor’s Degree in criminal justice or a related field and 4 years of demonstrated experience conducting complex insurance investigations or adjusting complex claims.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 23 To USD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Dallas, Texas, United States75234|
Allied Universal® Compliance and Investigations, North America’s leading expert insurance claim investigations, compliance, and corporate governance company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose.
While working in a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in the communities and customers we serve.
SIU Investigator, $1-1.5k retention bonus Allied Universal® is hiring an SIU Investigator. The Investigator’s primary focus is to independently conduct expert investigations, handle complex fraud referrals, and complete fraud reviews.
The assigned cases involve high exposure and complex claim assignments. This individual must have investigative skills to independently conduct all aspects of fraud review, anti-fraud compliance audits as well as other insurance-related investigations.
WHY WORK FOR US
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K, disability, life, etc. offered to all full-time staff
- Fixed bi-weekly auto allowance provided to most investigators
- Company credit card for all fuel and travel
- $1-1.5k retention bonus paid at 3 and/or 6 months
- Guaranteed at least 40 hours per week first 90 days after orientation and training – available in select markets
- Bonus eligible for monthly video submission up to $500 – based on performance
- Investigations related to educational opportunities and paid training
- Career paths built for advancement for every investigator
- Dedicated Field Leadership department for maximum communication, teamwork, and mentoring
- You are paid for every second you work
- Excellent technology designed to improve your work-life balance
- Opportunity for maximum OT earnings
- Job Stability working for one of the largest employers in the world
- With CNI having investigative operations in the U.K, Ireland, Australia, and every state in the US, opportunities for relocation are prevalent
- Competitive rates and bonus plans: starting rate of $23 per hour based on location and experience, not including bonuses or extra allowances
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review complex CI & SIU investigations independently
- Perform complex CI, SIU, and corporate investigations in the field in a professional manner
- Develop and document information on any investigation, file review, audit, training assignment, consulting engagement, or another project as directed by writing clear, concise, and grammatically correct reports, memos, and letters
- Have working knowledge and understanding of anti-fraud laws, insurance regulations, and compliance rules and standards in your home state and within your designated region of the country
- Independently outline a game plan for assignment objectives and appropriately document and communicate to clients and the SIU Supervisor
- Offer expert advice to clients regarding SIU investigations
- Conduct CEU level courses and Fraud Awareness training for our clients and others
- Formal Education, Licenses, and Certifications Required:
- Must possess one or more of the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in criminal justice or a related field and 4 years of demonstrated experience conducting complex insurance investigations or adjusting complex claims.
- Or a minimum of two (5) years of experience in law enforcement, military law enforcement, or government/private investigations
- 5 years of SIU experience in the areas of General Liability, Auto Liability, PIP, Homeowner, Small Commercial, and Workers’ Compensation areas;
- Experience in identifying and validating red flags within a claim, fraud schemes, and legal indicators of fraud within a claim during file review or field investigation.
- Understanding of insurance policies to include terms, conditions, exclusions, limits of liability, and subrogation
- Experience discussing investigative findings and making recommendations to clients, defense attorneys, departments of insurance fraud divisions, etc…
- Strong interpersonal skills, including significant interviewing experience with emphasis on taking detailed recorded or written statements;
- Strong computer skills using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Suite. Ability to learn new software operating systems.
- Must be able to successfully complete the Allied Universal Investigations PI Training/orientation course
- Must possess a current and valid driver’s license
- Ability to be properly licensed as required by the state in which you currently reside