Fraud Detection Analyst
|Post Name||Fraud Detection Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 30 To USD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Phoenix, Arizona, United States 85001|
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies.
We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine. Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze data to identify fraud and other financial crimes. Create detailed reports to present findings to management and the business.
- Support management with the mitigation of fraud risk and the prevention of fraud losses.
- Utilize multiple systems of record and analytic tools to access and examine case-related information.
How You’ll Do It
- Conduct detailed analyses and examinations of information derived from external sources and internal systems to identify fraud, money laundering, and other financial crimes.
- Produce well-written reports, substantiated by rigorous case notes, to support assessments and recommendations for follow-up actions.
Qualifications You’ll Need
- Associate’s degree in business, criminal justice, finance, accounting, philosophy, or related field, Bachelor’s degree in business, criminal justice, finance, accounting, philosophy, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in fraud investigation, fraud prevention, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 4+ years of experience in fraud investigation, fraud prevention, or related field
Bonus Points If You Have
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion.
You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.