Customer Service Supervisor
|Post Name||Customer Service Supervisor|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 30 To USD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77035|
At Kohl’s our strategy is to become the most trusted retailer of choice for the active and casual lifestyle. Be part of a team culture that values diversity and inclusion, works hard to help each other succeed, and celebrates each other’s wins to deliver a best-in-class experience for our customers.
About the Role, In this role, you will provide direction and supervise associates to support a sales-driving culture while focusing on creating a consistent customer experience. You will engage and connect with our customers by providing excellent customer service through our hospitality mentality approach.
You will offer information to the customer on current merchandise assortment, store promotions, and events, and execute operational processes effectively and efficiently. Your goal is to connect with the customers to solve their shopping needs making everyone feel respected, appreciated, and rewarded.
- Support Sales, Hospitality, Operations, People, and Conversion through our Shop C3 Program
- Key holder responsibilities include opening and closing store processes.
- Drive sales by providing an inspiring environment that motivates customers to add to their basket
- Trip assurance through a replenished sales floor
Deliver a consistent sales floor experience
- Build customer connections with a greeting and execute an authentic hospitality experience
- Support sales floor, fitting room, point of sale, and operational processes, as required
- Omni, Freight flow process oversight
- Ensure all customers feel respected, appreciated, and rewarded.
Build trust to solve the customer shopping needs
- Leverage omnichannel offerings to deliver a frictionless customer experience
- Accurately deliver on our operational processes, BOPUS, BOSS, MLS, SFS
Build rapport and make a genuine connection with the customer
- Acknowledge and assist customers through our company programs
- Complete transactions accurately and efficiently while engaging customers
Be a savings consultant to help customers save with a Kohl’s Card
- Converts open and activate Kohl’s Card applications
- Trains associates to maximize credit and loyalty conversion performance and customer experience
- Observes associate performance and provides feedback in partnership with Assistant Manager/Store Manager
- Oversees daily functions of the Cash Office (i.e. register and cash balancing, change orders, authorizing voided transactions, supplies, over/short research)
- Courteous and responsive to requests and questions
- Onboard, train, and develop associates
The requirements listed below are representative of functions an associate will be required to perform and the associate may be required to perform additional functions. The company may revise this job description from time to time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions, absent undue hardship.
- Ability to perform the Key Accountabilities
- Ability to maintain prompt and regular attendance as set by the company.
- Ability to comply with dress code requirements.
- Ability to learn and comply with all company policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines.
- Ability to receive, understand and proactively respond to direction from supervisors/managers and other company personnel.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes.
- Ability to satisfactorily complete company training programs.
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and basic computer operation.
- Ability to operate and communicate on multiple frequency devices, handheld scanners, and other technology equipment as directed.
- Availability to work days, nights, and weekends.
- Perform work in accordance with the Physical Requirements section.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and occasionally over 50 lbs. with a two-person lift.
- Ability to climb, squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, twist, reach, lift, grasp, push and pull on a frequent basis.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for the duration of a scheduled shift (at least 8 hours).
- Ability to visually verify the information and locate and inspect the merchandise.
- Ability to wear a face mask or covering and other personal protective equipment.
- Ability to withstand exposure to varying temperatures, humidity, and other elements while performing certain job duties including but not limited to curbside, truck unloading, etc.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence in a clear and concise manner
- Naturally curious; the desire to learn
- Commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive work environment