Customer Experience Specialist
|Hiring Organization||Roland Foods LLC|
|Post Name||Customer Experience Specialist|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 2500 To USD 3500 Per Month|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10010|
ABOUT ROLAND FOODS
Roland Foods, LLC, based in New York City, is an importer and distributor of high-quality specialty food products from more than 60 countries. Founded in Paris in 1934 and established in the U.S., the Company provides customers with exceptional specialty foods, primarily offered under the Roland brand.
The company has a national presence in the food service, retail, and industrial channels as well as international sales in the Caribbean, Central and South America, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
Roland Foods’ dedication to providing quality and consistency has made it a leader among food importers and suppliers. The Roland brand is synonymous with quality and authenticity for the consumer and chef alike.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Roland Foods is seeking a customer-focused, analytical individual to join the Sales Operations Team, as a Customer Experience Specialist, National Accounts. If you are an enthusiastic and intellectually curious individual that seeks and enjoys both customer and operational challenges.
We want to talk to you! Strong performers will be provided advancement opportunities to roles in other Roland functions according to interest and ability. As a response to the pandemic, Roland Foods office employees have transitioned to a hybrid working schedule, requiring employees to report in-person Tuesday through Thursday, with the option to telework on Monday and Friday each week.
Due to the collaborative, cross-functional nature of the organization, employees at the NY and NJ offices are required to work in person for the abovementioned days, outside of any People & Culture-approved disability accommodation request.
- Partner with the territory sales team to develop business and gain additional placements at National Accounts.
- Identify key National Account voids and create targeted outreach based on account tier.
- Maintain a pipeline of opportunities in Salesforce.
- Ensure product is properly stocked throughout the country to meet National Account demand.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for National Account program administration, including Program Renewals in Blacksmith.
- Responsible for ensuring National Account contacts are up to date in Salesforce & Blacksmith
- Manage National Account spending and applicable trade promotions.
- Manage all National Account product allocations including partnering with the supply and transfer teams to coordinate available inventory across all warehouses
- Communicate National Account opportunities and inventory expectations down to the Customer Experience team to better manage distributor order reservations.
- Responsible for order processing and maintaining a book of National Account customers.
- Manage day-to-day communications with assigned National Accounts including discussions around product availability, new placements, etc.
- Partner with internal teams to ensure all documentation is up to date in various customer portals such as trace gains, arrow stream, etc.
- Work closely with the Sales Analyst regarding business reviews, product void matrix, and lost placement reporting for National Accounts in coordination with the territory sales team.
- Oversee scheduling of any bids done by National Accounts.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- 3-7 years of work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Call center or cold calling experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to gain Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics AX proficiency rapidly with adequate training.
- Experience with other CRM platforms and SharePoint – helpful but not required.
- A true desire to solve problems and support customers.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
Founded by immigrants, Roland Foods knows that diversity is the spice of life. We believe in the power of food to open minds, spark adventure, and bring diverse people together. All are welcome at our table! We know the transformative value of food in individual lives and communities. Because of this, we insist on obtaining the highest-quality ingredients and talent!
Roland Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or another applicable legally protected characteristic.
Roland Foods considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. Roland Foods is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.