|Hiring Organization||West Monroe|
|Post Name||Cybersecurity Consultant|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in progress with anticipated graduation.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 9000 To USD 11000 Per Month|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90017|
West Monroe is seeking full-time consultants to join
their Cybersecurity practice. Consultants should like to solve big business problems using cutting-edge technologies and work with our clients to support their business needs. Consultants work directly with clients in various industries as a member of a highly collaborative team of the best and brightest at West Monroe.
Consultants in our Technology Cybersecurity practice have these primary responsibilities:
- Cybersecurity Strategy: We help clients protect their investments by providing cybersecurity subject matter expertise in conducting cybersecurity maturity assessments and developing prioritized roadmaps to help prevent prevalent cybersecurity attacks such as, ransomware, data exfiltration, impersonation attacks, and business email compromise.
- Threat Hunting: We are focused on identifying whether an organization has had a breach or malicious activity in the past. Often this is done either proactively or as part of a transaction. For example, when a CIO oversees a new IT staff and integrates a new environment, they might want to see what that environment has gone through in the past before connecting their systems.
- Secure Operational Technology: We secure Operational Technology (OT), Process Control Networks (PCN), and/or Industrial Control Systems (ICS). We advise clients within the Energy & Utilities (E&U) and Consumer & Industrial Products (C&IP) verticals, among other industries, on how to enhance the resiliency of their critical technology infrastructures.
- Product Risk Management: We assist clients in understanding the different control areas that need to be considered when building and maintaining technology products. This includes building a maturity and risk profile for the current state of compliance initiatives and developing a cybersecurity risk governance program.
We are looking for someone that has a passion for or is interested in:
- Solving cybersecurity problems through the latest technologies and best practices from strategy development to technical hardening
- Assessing current state client business processes, gathering and defining business and technological requirements, and developing cybersecurity enhancement recommendations
- Collaborating directly with clients and West Monroe’s project teams to implement processes and technology that support various cybersecurity functions
- Learning and participating in the cybersecurity business development and sales process by assisting with project proposals, presentations, and new client activities
- Proactive desire to continue to broaden and deepen technical, cybersecurity, business, and consulting skills
- Building and demonstrating knowledge and expertise in one or several of the following areas (if you don’t know these, we will teach you!):
- Cybersecurity Solutions –Identity & Access Management, Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR), Security Information & Event Monitoring (SIEM), Data Loss Prevention, Network Access Control
- Cybersecurity Threat Landscape & Frameworks: Zero-day threats, common malware used by threat actors, MITRE ATT&CK, Cyber Kill Chain
- Cloud Technologies – Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Enterprise Digital Workplace Systems – Microsoft 365, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Azure AD Operating Systems – Windows Server, Windows Workstation, Linux/Unix, command line interfaces
- Core Infrastructure Services – Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, NPS, file, and print, etc.
- Cybersecurity-related Compliance Obligations – Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Here’s what you should bring to the table:
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Solid analytical, problem-solving, and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills to be able to work with client representatives at all levels
- Enthusiasm, friendliness, motivation, and positive team builder qualities
- The desire for continuous learning
- Bachelor’s degree in progress with anticipated graduation.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without limitation
- Ability to Travel Monday – Thursday (weekly) up to 50%
- Majors with a focus in:
- Computer Science
- Engineering degree (with a Cyber focus)
- Information Systems
- Software Development (with a Cyber focus)
- Software Engineering (with a Cyber focus)
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.