|Post Name||Warehouse Planner|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||250/- To 300/- Per Day|
|Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India 500076|
Role and responsibilities
- Take delivery of goods and supplies.
- Check for damaged or missing items.
- Perform GR. Ensure space allocation for temporary storage prior to in-house inspection.
- Coordinate with the manufacturing team for QM clearance.
- Assign bin details for storage.
- Ensure proper storage of the parts as per SOP.
- Perform warehouse transactions. (MIGO)
- Responsible for periodic report runs.
- Responsible for performing ABC analysis & Cycle count.
- Pick and pack orders for dispatch. Load goods for dispatch
- Maintains inventory records in SAP WM on day to day basis.
- Keep accurate stock records.
- Support in publishing an annual stock report
- Coordinate with production for quarterly report generation.
- Ensure that all lifting and monitoring devices are maintained in recalibrated conditions always.
- Coordinate with the procurement department for recalibration services.
- Operate in a safe manner complying with all health, safety, and environmental requirements to ensure the owner and the safety of others.
- Responsible for scrap yard management & disposal of the same to PCB authorized vendor.
- Keep areas of work clean and tidy to ensure operational efficiency
- Participate in floor safety talks.
- Make recommendations to aid efficiency and add value
- Must have a thorough understanding of Warehouse SAP transactions.
- Should be familiar with material handling processes.
- Aware of ISO 14001
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes and associated documentation processes preferred
- Experience with and knowledge of industry/regulatory standards requirements.