|Hiring Organization||ETC (Electronic Transaction Consultants)|
|Post Name||Data Analyst|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 4000 To USD 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 75080|
This Data Analyst position is part of the onsite IT team and will interact directly with the customer and end users while researching data flow and reconciliation issues as well as providing results to frequent ad hoc requests for data in support of customer operations and transaction/financial reconciliation. Growth can lead to a Jr DBA role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This list should specifically describe the job duties of the role
- Fulfill ad-hoc data requests from customers. This requires interacting with the customer to fully understand the request as well as being able to clearly explain to the customer the nature of the data and query results.
- Investigate and resolve data flow/reconciliation issues between multiple databases and applications.
- Work with members of the development team to validate data and data flows after software changes and/or system enhancements.
- Monitor daily system jobs and reports for issues and resolve any issues found.
- Update systems support documentation regularly.
- Demonstrate regular and predictable attendance during core business hours.
Experience and Skills
- 5+ years of strong SQL Query generation experience on Oracle RDBMS: knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL script writing is a plus
- 5+ years of strong experience fulfilling customer ad-hoc data requests, producing structured/formatted reports
- 5+ years of analysis of data with emphasis on transactional data
- 2+ years of experience with Oracle database servers (10g, 11g, or 12c) is preferred, but not required
- Oracle Professional Certification, is preferred, but not required
- Must possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess strong troubleshooting skills
- 2-3+ years of customer-facing interaction
- Must be a team player, organized, with a professional attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science