Data Entry Specialist
|Hiring Organization||Iron Mountain|
|Post Name||Data Entry Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 2500 To USD 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Dallas, Texas, United States 75006|
At Iron Mountain, we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environment.
We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers.
Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
To work within the data entry team and to service customers in a responsible manner through accurate and timely data input and by being a team player within a high-performance data entry team, whilst championing and implementing regulations and processes.
- Accurately process customer information and ensure completion within timed deadlines.
- Facilitate auditing of customer-generated file listings against box contents.
- Interface and coordinate with operations, customer services, and account management.
- Escalate any serious operational issues immediately to the Data Entry Team Leader.
- To carry out duties deemed necessary by Iron Mountain management.
- Ensure full compliance with Sarbanes Oxley and other key operating standards.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety (including Fire and First Aid) & ISO standards, as well as IM policies and procedures.
- Responsible for processing client information from transmittal sheets and boxes and inputting data onto SKP or DCS.
- Use the system to verify customer records.
- Set up DCS screens.
- Transmit data to customers
- Research and resolve system data issues.
Key Skills, Requirements, and Competencies:
- Must demonstrate good customer service behaviors
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work and communicate confidently within a multicultural environment and with all levels of the organization
- Ability to input a large volume of data onto the system accurately, meticulous attention to detail, and ensuring that everything is input in a timely manner.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skills
- Sufficient relevant experience working within an operational service delivery role.
- It is literate with knowledge of using all Windows-based packages. (word/excel/ outlook)
Category: gja_Operations Group
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.