Data Entry Clerk
|Hiring Organization||Republic Services|
|Post Name||Data Entry Clerk|
|Qualification||High school diploma or GED.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 2000 To USD 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77064|
The Data Entry Clerk is primarily responsible for the timely and accurate entry of new and updated customer contracts into the Company’s systems. In addition, the Data Entry Clerk will enter A/R adjustments to customers’ accounts.
- Enters new and updated customer contracts into the system and updates existing customer contracts as needed.
- Compares data entered to source documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Scans source documents as PDFs into the document storage system.
- Keys A/R adjustments into the billing system, ensuring necessary approvals are evident.
- Proofreads fellow team members’ outputs.
- Contributes to the team effort.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a high-volume environment.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and deadlines.
- Knowledge of basic computer functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to be flexible and positive in a fast-paced environment.
- Energetic self-starter who thrives in a team-based environment.
- Minimum of two years of data entry experience.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of one year of data entry experience.