|Post Name||Delivery Driver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 20 To USD 22 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90033|
As a Delivery Driver, you will have face-to-face contact with customers as you deliver orders. You will safely drive a Graybar truck or van from the warehouse to each destination, providing on-time delivery and good customer service.
You will be responsible for maintaining positive customer relations and passing along customer feedback, and even promoting services and products! One advantage of this role is that it is typically Monday-Friday during the day and you will be home each night. Graybar is an employee-owned company with comprehensive benefits and opportunities for learning and career development.
In this role you will:
- Help determine the best routes for delivery to meet customer expectations
- Deliver products to Graybar customers while providing excellent customer service
- Load and unload trucks using warehouse equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks
- Inspect vehicle and supplies
- Safely operate the vehicle at all times
- Maintain proper track logs
- Work a local route – no overnights or weekends away
What you bring to the table:
- Customer service skills
- Ability to perform the physical requirements necessary to work in a warehouse environment; must pass pre-employment physical testing
- Safely operate warehouse equipment and proper use of PPE
- Experience required driving a van or truck equal to or below 26,000 GVW
- Must have a valid driver’s license issued by his/her state of residence appropriate for the type of vehicle
- Must be able to pass DOT medical exam and Commercial Motor Vehicle Certification
Why should you join Graybar?
At Graybar, our employees are the heart and soul of our company. We believe that employees with diverse perspectives bring the ideas and innovative thinking we need to solve our biggest challenges and compete in an ever-changing world.
Consistent with our values, we welcome people from all backgrounds, cultures, and experiences into our company because we believe it’s the right thing to do and the right way to run our business.
We want each of our employees to know that they matter and to feel a sense of belonging, ownership, and inclusion at Graybar. We believe that everyone should be treated with dignity and respect, and we work to build a collaborative environment where our employees have the opportunity to grow, learn and make a difference, both as individuals and as part of the team.
That’s what our employee ownership culture is all about: working as one team and moving forward together while honoring the unique value each person brings to our company.
Apply now and find out what’s next for you.
At Graybar, we are known for our comprehensive benefits and our employee stock ownership plan! As a full-time employee of Graybar, you will accrue THREE weeks of vacation during your first 12 months and will have access to a wide variety of our benefits.
Benefits include: Medical Insurance and Prescription drugs, Dental Insurance, Vision Plan, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Disability Benefits, Profit Sharing Plan, 401(k) Savings Plan, Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays, Employee Recognition Program