|Hiring Organization||Ideal Dental Stone Park|
|Post Name||Dental Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77049|
DECA Dental Group| Ideal Dental is a Dallas-based, clinician founded and clinician-led, dental service organization that has been delivering high-quality, affordable dental care to patients.
DECA is actively expanding its footprint coast to coast under the brand Ideal Dental. Ideal Dental’s culture is founded on a patient-centric model. You will love coming to work in a MODERN, FULLY DIGITAL, PPO/FFS OFFICE. Check out our thousands of five-star reviews!
The company is guided by its vision to be the premier provider of all dental services under one roof while being the first choice for dentists and staff seeking a partner for growth, innovation, and learning.
What do we offer?
- MONTHLY BONUS POTENTIAL
- Medical insurance
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- CPR recertification
- Employee scholarship program
- “Perks at work” program
We invest heavily in our team members with COMPETITIVE PAY AND BENEFITS, a culture of promoting from within, and a clearly defined LONG-TERM CAREER PATH. We believe in WORK/LIFE BALANCE and LEAVING THE OFFICE ON TIME.
With PAID TRAINING you are set up for success in the office. You will join a network of supportive teammates who keep your career goals at the forefront. If you enjoy having fun in the office while working hard, Ideal Dental is the perfect fit for you!
- Greeting guests with a smile
- iTero scanner training and usage
- Prepping and educating guests before Dr. exam
- Assisting Dentists with all procedures
- Sterilizing instruments
- Preparing treatment rooms
- Recording medical history for each guest
- Performing X-rays
- Charting existing and recommended treatments
- Performing other duties as required to support the office
- Working collectively as a team to provide the best quality guest care
- Active Registered Dental Assistant License
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year of experience as an RDA in a dental practice