|Hiring Organization||Montefiore Medical Group|
|Post Name||Dental Hygienist|
|Qualification||High school diploma/ GED required|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 6500 To USD 7500 Per Month|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10463|
Under the supervision of the Dentist, the Hygienist administers oral prophylaxes for all new patients and services semiannually for continuing patients. The hygienist is responsible for periapical x-rays on these patients. In the absence of the supervisor or director, performs scheduling and work assignments based upon patient flow needs.
- Complete Oral Prophylaxes on patients
- Complete periapical x-rays as needed
- Documentation of the oral examination in the patient’s electronic dental record
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment
- Education to patients and families
- Work with front desk staff on scheduling
- High school diploma/ GED required
- Completion of a Dental Hygienist program required
- NYS Licensure for Dental Hygienist
- Prior experience as a Dental Hygienist in a dental setting
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are core values of Montefiore. We are committed to recruiting and creating an environment in which associates feel empowered to thrive and be their authentic selves through our inclusive culture. We welcome your interest and invite you to join us.
Montefiore is an equal employment opportunity employer. Montefiore will recruit, hire, train, transfer, promote, layoff, and discharge associates in all job classifications without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, gender.
Actual or presumed disability, history of disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, pregnancy, military status, marital status, partnership status, or any other characteristic protected by law.