Senior Director Of Production
|Post Name||Senior Director Of Production|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 8000 To USD 12000 Per Month|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10011|
Flex Type Hybrid
This role is considered a hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Senior Director of Production, W Studios oversees the day-to-day management of all ESPN original content projects. Additionally, the incumbent will have oversight of the editorial process from project inception to completion and will partner with relevant stakeholders on the strategy and merchandising of the brand to align with ESPN and TWDC business priorities.
Primary responsibilities include participation in the development process, leading strategic creative thinking for projects, defining and maintaining production delivery schedules, and leading and managing relationships with filmmakers and external production.
This key role will help drive the future vision for espnW and will hone the espnW storytelling voice, working closely with ESPN Content, Marketing, Business Development, and DMED.
The Senior Director of Production, W Studios will drive the espnW creative strategy and work to optimize the growth and expansion of espnW across owned platforms that are vital to reaching and engaging female audiences.
The incumbent will liaise with key company stakeholders to ensure content implementation across the organization (e.g. marketing, ad sales, finance, legal, product, and technology), while at the same time understanding the business performance and shifting priorities as required.
- Lead strategic creative thinking for espnW original content portfolio, partnering with cross-functional teams and facilitating efforts to drive content and strategic coherence of espnW.
- Participate in the development process to evaluate story ideas, strategy, and budget.
- Evaluate and provide feedback on budgets for contracts.
- Define and maintain production delivery schedules.
- Lead editorial discussions with filmmaking teams at the start of a project to align on vision and provide editorial feedback and guidance throughout the project.
- Consolidate network feedback and communicate clear directives to the filmmaking teams.
- Build distribution calendar for all projects, including festivals and screenings.
- Collaborate on the overall distribution calendar and rollout strategy for each project.
- Oversee the creation of film master, QC process, and on-time delivery to all distribution platforms and partners.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create promotional strategies and assets, including trailers, for each project.
- Collaborate with the creative design team to create key art for all projects.
- Collaborate with the sales team on sponsored executions.
- Oversee production and execution of sponsored elements.
- Collaborate with the public relations team to create strategy and goals for all projects.
- Collaborate with the integration team to create strategy and assets, including project summary, and video excerpts.
- Represent the espnW original content initiative both internally and externally.
- Minimum of 15 years of content experience on multiple platforms, as well as strong experience in creative development.
- Ability to operate effectively in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects with competing demands for resources.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with various online content distribution platforms and developing new media outlets.
- Strong communication skills and follow-through instincts, along with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated leadership on complex projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience