Document Control Administrator
|Hiring Organization||Dragados USA|
|Post Name||Document Control Administrator|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77042|
The person in this position is primarily responsible for processing and/or reproduction of construction documents to insure accuracy and timely release for a large-sized project.
What you will be doing
- Complete the processing of all incoming and outgoing documents and attachments in the document control database including electronic logging, scanning, distribution, and storage
- Maintain and distribute daily Project Read File
- Filing and storage of all physical documents including paper, manuals, books, photos, videos, and CDs in the project files and library
- Establish and maintain a listing of all materials stored in the project library
- Maintain project File Index
- Perform additional assignments per management’s direction
- Maintain the project files and library
- Establish and maintain a sign-out system for the project files and library
- Monitor Primavera –Contract Manager for compliance with procedures and requirements
- Responsible to follow up on all tasks assigned
- Maintain signature authority matrix
- Assist in conducting internal audits and inspections to insure department work is performed correctly, efficiently, and cost consciously
- Assist in the preparation/ review of work procedure and standards documents
- Compile various monthly department reports
- Assist in supervising and/or training department personnel
- Maintains knowledge of Company values and strategic plan
- Support published corporate policies
What we are looking for
- College or Technical School Certificate and 3 years of related experience and/or training
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Microsoft SharePoint, Primavera Contract Manager
DRAGADOS IS AN EQUAL-OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information.
Unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.